Amiko A4 Combo
A4 is a combo receiver, which means it is capable of receiving satellite, cable, and terrestrial broadcasts.
Here are some of the features
- Operating System: The A4 Combo receiver runs on the Linux operating system and features a user-friendly interface for easy navigation.
- Tuners: The device features two tuners, one for DVB-S2X satellite reception and one for DVB-T2/C cable and terrestrial reception. This means you can watch both satellite and terrestrial TV channels with the same receiver.
- High-Definition: The A4 Combo receiver supports high-definition (HD) video playback up to 1080p resolution, providing users with a high-quality viewing experience.
- Multimedia: The device supports various multimedia formats, including MP3, JPEG, AVI, and MKV. It also has a built-in media player for playing multimedia files from USB storage devices or network attached storage (NAS) devices.
- Connectivity: The Amiko A4 Combo receiver features built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, as well as Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to other devices.
- Recording: The device allows you to record TV programs and movies to an external USB drive or network attached storage (NAS) device.
- Timeshift: The A4 Combo receiver supports timeshift functionality, allowing you to pause and rewind live TV.
- EPG: The device features an electronic program guide (EPG), which provides information about TV channels and programs.
Overall, the A4 Combo receiver is a versatile device that offers a range of features for receiving and watching satellite, cable, and terrestrial TV channels, as well as playing multimedia files and recording TV programs.
Last update : 2017.06.20
Mcas A4 v170706 (.zip) download link 1 or download link 2
One S2 satellite & one T2 terrestrial / cable hybrid tuner
One card reader
Fast & easy installation
64bit Quad Core 2.0GHz processor
8GB integrated flash memory
2 USB2.0 connections
Micro SD card expansion slot
Based on Android™
Hundreds of thousands of available applications!
KODI media player support
Easy streaming to iOS, Android™ devices & PC’s
DLNA – Easy playback over local network
4K 2160p output via HDMI2.0
Ethernet connection & built in Wireless-N WiFi
Wired and wireless keyboard & mouse support
High quality digital surround sound via S/PDIF & HDMI
Low power consumption in Stand-By mode
Main CPU: AMlogic S905 quad core Cortex A53 64bit 2.0GHz
Main GPU: Octo-core Mali 450MP GPU (600MHz)
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Flash Memory: 8GB
Tuner & Demodulation
Tuner Type: DVB-S / DVB-S2
Input Connector: F-Type (Female)
Signal Level: -65 to -25 dBm
LNB Power: Vertical: +13V/14V, Horizontal: +18V/19V
LNB Current: 400mA max (overload protection)
22kHz Tone: Frequency: 22 kHz ±4kHz
DiSEqC Control: Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS (Amplitude: 0.6 ±0.2V)
Demodulation: QPSK, 8PSK
Input Symbol Rate: 2-45Mbps, Convolution Code Rate
FEC: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 8/9, 9/10, auto
Tuner Type: DVB-T2 / DVB-T/ DVB-C
Frequency Range: 48~862MHz
RF Input Level: -80dBm to -20dBm
Antenna power output: DC 5V at max 75mA, Overload protection
Demodulation: COFDM 1K, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K, 32K normal and extended
Input Symbol Rate: 1.0 ~ 7.0Ms/s
Constellations: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM / Both rotated and non-rotated
Guard Intervals: 1/4, 19/256, 1/8, 19/128, 1/16, 1/32, 1/128
Code Rate: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
Audio / Video Decoding
Input Rate: Max. 120Mbit/s
Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
Video Decoding:H.265/HEVC, MPEG-2, MP@ML, MPEG-4 Part 10 / H.264
Video Resolution: 720*480p/i, 720*576p/i, 1280*720p, 1920*1080i/ p, 2160p
Audio Decoding: MPEG-1 layer I/II, Mpeg2 layer II, Dolby Digital
Audio Mode: Left / Right / Stereo / Mono
Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1 & 48KHz
HDMI: Type-A, Version 2.0
AV: Jack Type (CVBS video & Audio L/R output)
USB: 2x High Speed USB2.0 ports
SD Card: 1 MicroSD card slot (up to 32GB)
Ethernet: 10/100M RJ45
WiFi: Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi connection
S/PDIF: Optical for digital audio output
Type: External power supply
Input voltage: 110V – 240V AC
Output voltage: DC 12V (2A)
Stand-By power consumption: 0.5W
Size (WxDxH): 140mm x 100mm x 31mm
Operation Temperature: 0ºC – 40ºC
Storage Temperature: -10ºC – 70ºC
Storage Humidity: 5-95% RH (Non Condensing)